Monday, April 6, 2009

Musings

I think this is one of the few times I've ever been able to say, "Thank god it's Monday." :) It's been an incredibly busy, tiring, trying two weeks. The first week I was quite sick (I'm still a bit iffy, actually). The second, my mom was in the hospital with an ulcer, I was working on the new Journal of a Non-Dieter website, and I also had to make 170 cupcakes, a 6" round cake, and build two cup/cake stands capable of holding said baked goods. That was for my cousin's 16th birthday party, and I think it went over quite well. Here's a pic:



But, anyway.. the really big deal is that the new and improved Journal of a Non-Dieter website is now up and running. If you get a chance, take a look and let me know what you think. :)

8 comments:

Rachael said...

The cake and cupcake look really cool!

Doripink said...

GREAT JOB ON THE CUPCAKES!!
Like the new website too! Glad you are feeling better!

Kathy. D said...

UMMM-EEEE!! GREAT JOB! That must have been a super celebration! Thank you for this wonderful web site! It's been very helpful and once again I do enjoy your blogs. Hope you're feeling better. I would have had to have at least 5 of those cupcakes, I'm glad I wasn't there. :)

Amanda said...

The cake looks amazing! Love the new site also! :)

Trese said...

You are really creative! I loved the cake and the cupcakes. what a neat idea stacking them the way you did. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I joined WW yesterday, and cancelled my account this morning. It is so hard to get around the website! I would spend half the day trying to figure out what to do! Anyway, I accidentally found your site, and I am glad I did! I saved the food points, and I am also printing them out. Thank you so much! It must have taken some time to do this! Hope you are feeling better!

Unknown said...

I was wondering if there is any way that the calories can be found for all of the food you have listed in your blog? The foods that you have the points for. I googled, and tried to find them. but couldn't.

Unknown said...

this is a good point calculator.
http://www.webmilhouse.com/pointcalc.php